Aves Business Centre – Virtual Landline
Posted by Aves Business Centre at September 19th, 2017
Calls at all hours? Public access to your personal number? Here at Aves Business Centre, we give business owners a solution with our virtual landline service…
Contact is key when it comes to running a business, and it’s important to make the right impression. Between email, Facebook and other methods of social media, there are plenty of ways to get in touch – but sometimes it’s best to talk right there and then on the phone for instant communication when you need it. Here at Aves Business Centre, we offer business owners a Virtual Landline service – where their calls are dialled to us, but directed to a number of their choice. Here are a few benefits to the virtual landline service…
1. First impressions – Customers will feel more at ease calling a business number that is recognised locally rather than a personal number.
2. You get a unique landline number to give to your customers.This number will automatically direct to your phone of choice (it can be a mobile or home landline if you wish)
3. Your personal contact details are not displayed for the public to see. This means that your privacy is secure.
4. If you decide to change your personal number, your virtual landline and business contact details will remain the same.
5. Flexibility – If you are going away on holiday and wish to redirect your business calls to a member of staff/holiday phone/business partner, you are able to do so – as long as you provide us with details at least 24 hours in advance we can redirect to your designated staff member phone.
It’s the perfect service for business owners on the move, and the ideal solution for those who would like to keep their personal details as private as possible. If you would like to find out more about the virtual landline service here at Aves Business Centre, don’t hesitate to get in touch – we will be more than happy to answer your questions.